Easton’s long awaited Power Brigade series has finally hit the market. This lineup follows Easton’s format of offering a 100% composite two-piece bat, hybrid two-piece bat and 100% alloy bat. The difference is that they will come in two different series. The Speed Series has a low (Easton says the lowest) swing weights (MOI), and the XL Series has a higher swing weight (MOI) and claims to have a longer barrel. The pricing is the same for both series, it’s just a matter of preference. All of the Brigade bats are BBCOR certified.
The Speed Series Bats:
- S1 – Two-Piece IMXTM Composite
- S2 – Two-Piece IMXTM Composite/THT100TM Scandium Alloy
- S3 – One-Piece THT100TM Scandium Alloy
The XL Series Bats:
- XL1 – Two-Piece IMXTM Composite
- XL2 – Two-Piece IMXTM Composite/THT100TM Scandium Alloy
- XL3 – One-Piece THT100TM Scandium Alloy
Want to learn more about the new bat standards… follow me.