Unbiased reviews of youth and BBCOR baseball bats that cut through the clutter and hype. A must read for anyone who will purchase a baseball bat.
This blog is dedicated to providing you with quality information on baseball bats for the sole purpose of helping you make an informed decision. This site is run independently of any baseball bat manufacturer or retailer and prides itself in offering an independent non-biased opinion.
Purchasing a baseball bat can be an agonizing and expensive experience. I’ve learned the hard way over the last 13 years with good, bad and horrific experiences purchasing a bat. One day I came to the frightening realization of how much money I’d spent on baseball bats for my sons, and decided it was time to understand the industry and pass along the knowledge.
This site will help answer some of the confusing questions about baseball bats, including:
- The differences between composite and aluminum (alloy) material
- The differences between one and two-piece bats
- The differences between an end-loaded and balanced bat
- The differences between a flex and stiff handle bat
- The differences between the major manufacturer’s line-ups
- Diffusing the spin and hype the manufacturers throw at us
You can navigate through the site by clicking the links under the categories or recent posts tab on the right side of the page. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. Enjoy!